Monday, June 16, 2008

i ...Me and 'I'

i see my reflection in the mirror and see someone else,
where's the 'ME' gone i don't know
Help me to find me in me Caz i am in need of me and me needs me
i don't know when this transformation took place when did me disappeared and I came into being
I don't like this 'I' caz I is selfish mean and he restricts me from enjoying my life
i like me and i want me to become me again but 'I' again stops me from doing so
'I' says you have improved over the time and evolved U are professional now
i dont think there's a place for 'me' in between u an i
Oh my God i am stuck with this me and and 'I', me never says to come back
but i want me back but 'I' never wants so ....
I am so confused between the me and 'I'
so 'i' have decided to let loose of both me and 'I' and become i

No comments:

the poison in me

My photo
Bhilai/Kota/Mumbai, Chattisgarh/Rajasthan/Maharashtra, India
I AM A Restless soul a dreamer .....wanna be the best ... ....singing,,, talking ,,,, chatting ,,,,, photography ,,, Sketching ...trekking. DRAMATICS (ACTING/Writing/Direction)....etc etc...these things define me ! Peace! Change the world