Sunday, August 3, 2008

nothing jusss ....

take this touch from my soul, n take away my heart i don want this pain
or take my hand and take me with u to heaven or come back again

incomplete without u, ur smile ..my world foundation is just fragile
i am still living just to live and i lie to myself a 100 times caz hope is what all i can give

come back or take me away end this ..pain my love forever
life is becomin hell widout u i don wana live ..na never

gone are the days we spend together ..the times the talks that we did together,
hand in hands watchin sun rise and set on those stranded beaches campfire and those songs we sung along

memories thats all i have ...and they grow ..deeper day by day and i miss u more
this pain increases and is difficult to bore

so come on my live come back ..or take me wid u forever and always !

Biren :>

No comments:

the poison in me

My photo
Bhilai/Kota/Mumbai, Chattisgarh/Rajasthan/Maharashtra, India
I AM A Restless soul a dreamer .....wanna be the best ... ....singing,,, talking ,,,, chatting ,,,,, photography ,,, Sketching ...trekking. DRAMATICS (ACTING/Writing/Direction)....etc etc...these things define me ! Peace! Change the world