Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dreams

Chasing
I am chasing dreams ...
My dreams ur dreams , mom's dreams sis's dreams going after dreams
i start with a dream follow, and see another and the previous dreams seems hollow
i change and switch to this new dream that all i can, yes i start dreaming again
one dream after other is seen, the completion of castle of my dreams has never ever been

these dreams now make me crazy i live in multiple dreams
conquering something & being sad over some, loosing something and partying 4 happiness to come
i am confused which dream was actually mine, am i living ur dreams?
or am i living a dream which has no ends which leads to no goal...

i look at the goal thru a dream ..and suddenly my dream changes
i wanna stay focused but this entire dream thing has no singularity it ranges
i wanna stick to one dream but theres nothing that stops it in one place i.e nothing hinges

my dreams sometimes have family and friends about whom i caree
u come to my dream often and make me further confused my dear
Caz in my dreams u go away from me leaving me all alone here

i wanna control u oh my dreams i wana see and conquer one at a time
but this illusions that u create make me confused and jus a mere pawn
it sometimes feels so damn bad that i wana stop dreamin and move on

No comments:

the poison in me

My photo
Bhilai/Kota/Mumbai, Chattisgarh/Rajasthan/Maharashtra, India
I AM A Restless soul a dreamer .....wanna be the best ... ....singing,,, talking ,,,, chatting ,,,,, photography ,,, Sketching ...trekking. DRAMATICS (ACTING/Writing/Direction)....etc etc...these things define me ! Peace! Change the world