Tuesday, July 8, 2008

cut the crap this is rap ...Yoo

yoooo there's this feeling goin thru me these dayzzz man
why the hell i don stand up n not get tr8td like trash can
i don wanna live life,its better i juss go hell n die
my bro. whats the use of wings if u can't fly reach high
Do this do that u don shit mee this good guy stufff makes me wanna pee
yes on ur face i'lll leave a trace i am ready for this big race
i'll take u all over and i'll win and living life 4 me no longer will be a sin
its all about winning and not abt trying ya dawg
screw all i am gonna succeed and clear this fog
i gotta believe in the force of U in me
i wanna be a better man in the mirror when i see
these words juss started in my mind a fight
they won come out thru my mouth right
i know i'll succeed now its my time
livinl life like i used to is a serious crime.


jus rhymin out fokes :P !
Biren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading your blog I have come to know that there is a lot depth with in you. Little did I know that you were more or less similar to iceberg, with most of the matter hidden deep inside... :

the poison in me

My photo
Bhilai/Kota/Mumbai, Chattisgarh/Rajasthan/Maharashtra, India
I AM A Restless soul a dreamer .....wanna be the best ... ....singing,,, talking ,,,, chatting ,,,,, photography ,,, Sketching ...trekking. DRAMATICS (ACTING/Writing/Direction)....etc etc...these things define me ! Peace! Change the world