Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Journey on never ending road !

I am walking on a road that never ends sometimes I even run to hop on more distance to reach the so called destination I have been following, but no use the road never ends. I reach something and again see something else and continue my journey leaving behind everything I had joy, friends, family yes even thoughts and feelings, reason being these thoughts and feelings make my journey prolonged its better to think of what I am going for, what is the run for, but in the end when I rest, take a breath the sadness the thought of no-one around me, the self proclaimed curse that I carry just screeches my mind, pushing the pain right at the bottom of my heart and deep down my soul, causing injuries that grow with time.

Yes I feel lonely sometimes I wish I could stop on this road, could put an end to this journey but …
I don’t stop to make new relations rather I move away, way...way beyond from the reach of the old relations friends family and foes, all berried deep down somewhere in my heart.
Time is running and so am I, am I running with time or ahead of it...nah nobody can run ahead of time, so am I racing with time or are we, both going on independent.

The road I travel has no end, but may diversion each leading to some new endless road, I feel someone running ahead and behind me on this road and I hope others are doing so on these diversions. I never met any of these running friends of mine, oops I called them friends strange but I really want to meet someone on this endless journey who stays with me matches my pace, neither ahead nor behind just side by side running on the same road having the same Journey, that way when I rest or take a breath I have someone with me, beside me to take away all those feelings of loneliness I ever had, but I fear yup I fear I may loose this special friend or mate, it may take some diversion running on some other parallel path or some path different.
And I have to continue on my road again with the same old feelings and the sadness and pain intensified with the grief of loosing this friend, so I decided not to stop not to look for this special someone.

I get dreams sometimes while I am off the road of Home, of friends and of family all calling me back running 180 degree backwards on the same path that leads right back at them but, I wake up and start a fresh again and start this non ending journey to reach the non attainable goals that I want. I think my journey to life would go on, and on, end on this road non-ending road.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Biren Bhatia

No comments:

the poison in me

My photo
Bhilai/Kota/Mumbai, Chattisgarh/Rajasthan/Maharashtra, India
I AM A Restless soul a dreamer .....wanna be the best ... ....singing,,, talking ,,,, chatting ,,,,, photography ,,, Sketching ...trekking. DRAMATICS (ACTING/Writing/Direction)....etc etc...these things define me ! Peace! Change the world