Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MeEeEeeeeee

I am building up these walls around me, solid concrete walls. Even the voices on the other side don’t come and bother me anymore. Everything that intend to come to me has to come through these walls which is mere impossible; the result is me in my own world for me, I want to break these walls now, but these are so strong that my efforts become worthless.
I so want to get out of this fortress I made around me but I am chained to a hook somewhere deep inside and not able to get loose. This entire process of trying again and again goes on and on and I fail every-time and the next time I go for it with lesser and lesser enthusiasm. Yes that’s me “the lonesome”, trapped inside my own domain with my own constraints and yes I am willing to break free, but I don’t find a force strong enough to pull me off these boundaries these walls or break through them and reach me…I am dying to come out…..
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Biren Bhatia

No comments:

the poison in me

My photo
Bhilai/Kota/Mumbai, Chattisgarh/Rajasthan/Maharashtra, India
I AM A Restless soul a dreamer .....wanna be the best ... ....singing,,, talking ,,,, chatting ,,,,, photography ,,, Sketching ...trekking. DRAMATICS (ACTING/Writing/Direction)....etc etc...these things define me ! Peace! Change the world