Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ONLY the LONELY

I have seen them getting old as I became a teenager; I have seen the pain, their waiting eyes loosing all the bright light in the hope of getting little personal attention, their ears dying to hear a personalized talk, someone saying “Yes I care”. Their lips always ready to talk but no-one around to hear, its nothing but a never ending, long life for them. I wonder do they wish to live in same misery and see/hear their children happy/sad or hope for reincarnation.

Looking at them one might think they were never young it has been centuries when they grew old, but I have seen them growing old. The way they are treated by their children is worse then they treat their servants and these children are my relatives only, I always wanted to intervene and say this is wrong that you all are doing they are your parents, they have done so much for you, now when they want to talk to you, need your attention you just behave they don’t exist. You pass ignoring them and that kills them within but still, their heart hopes for your good. You have stopped thinking about them but all they can do is think about it. You are too busy with your life and your free time goes in thinking about your family and cursing your parents why are they still here why do they speak in between, why do they even exist? That’s all you think, when you can spend those 10-20 minutes with them and bring a smile on their face, make them happy but you won’t caz you have turned your back towards them, it’s the spell of social evil the modern life that’s even worsening your situation. I feel I am a culprit to, I never speak a word in front of them about their behavior with them. I wish their children don’t keep them as they have kept their parents and I wish this silence of mine breaks soon and somehow or the other the separation created between them breaks or at-least decreases.

No comments:

the poison in me

My photo
Bhilai/Kota/Mumbai, Chattisgarh/Rajasthan/Maharashtra, India
I AM A Restless soul a dreamer .....wanna be the best ... ....singing,,, talking ,,,, chatting ,,,,, photography ,,, Sketching ...trekking. DRAMATICS (ACTING/Writing/Direction)....etc etc...these things define me ! Peace! Change the world